What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, respond through means of communication such as e-mail, or participate in any other site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, PayPal information or other information. You may, however, browse our site anonymously.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites, as well as retain login information. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
- When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, leave a review or comment, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to provide you with a better customer experience in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To better administer site features.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above. Your payment credentials are not handled by the site, but only through PayPal. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files, created by the website visited, that contain data. They are stored on the visitor’s computer to give the user access to various functions. Both session cookies and non-session cookies are used on this website (the “Site”). A session cookie is temporarily stored in the computer memory while the visitor is browsing the website. This cookie is erased when the user closes their web browser or after a certain time has passed (meaning that the session expires). A non-session cookie remains on the visitor’s computer until it is deleted.
Do we use “cookies”?
Yes. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for one month. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Cookies we Use:
How to reject Cookies?
You can reject or block the cookies set by our Site by changing your browser settings. Since every browser is different, consult the “Help function” within your browser for further details. Please note that most browsers automatically accept cookies so if you do not wish cookies to be used, you may need to actively delete or block the cookies. Also note that if you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting our customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. The term “outside parties” does not include www.bandandbracelets.com. It also does not include website hosting partners, login services, and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
For users that register on our website (if any), we store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time. Website administrators can also see and edit that information. To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the “My Account” section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping. If you wish to delete your account, you may contact us here and we will remove any and all information pertaining to your account and notify you of it as soon as possible.
Embedded content from other websites
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms of Service section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.